Did you know that June is Turkey Lovers’ month? We'll take any excuse to grill up a couple of turkey burgers. Here one of our favorite recipes that's healthy and delicious. Enjoy!
2 lbs Ground Turkey
½ cup Garlic - Minced
¼ cup Cilantro - Chopped Fine
1 Garlic Clove - Minced
3 tsp Jalapeño or Serrano Chile - Minced with Seeds
1tsp Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
Spicy Slavo Salt
Original Slavo Salt
1. In a larger bowl, mix together onion, cilantro, garlic,
jalapeño or serrano chile and Spicy Slavo Salt.
2. Transfer turkey into bowl and mix with ingredients well. Be careful not to over handle the mixture, you want to touch it just enough to get all incorporated well.
3. Form into four 1/2"-thick patties. Season with Original Slavo Salt.
4. Grill burgers over medium heat until cooked through, 5-7 minutes per side.
5. Feel free to use the cheese of your choice, Pepper Jack, Cheddar or Colby are our favorites here.