12 large eggs
1/3 cup Mayo
2-3 tsp. Chipotle Chiles in Adobo Sauce – finely chopped or pureed
1 bunch Chives – finely chopped
24 fresh Cilantro Leaves
1. Place eggs in large saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover. Bring to simmer over high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer gently 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain eggs; cover with ice and water and let stand until cold.
3. Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Spoon yolks into small bowl; arrange whites on platter.
4. Finely grate yolks on small holes of box grater into medium bowl.
5. Mix in mayonnaise and chives, then 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle chiles. Add more chopped chiles, if desired, for more heat. (Be careful with the amount of chipotles you use, as they can get really spicy!)
6. Season filling to taste with Slavo Salt.
7. Using pastry bag fitted with 1/2-inch-diameter star tip, pipe filling into egg whites.
8. Cover and chill eggs at least 2 hours and up to 1 day.
9. Press 1 cilantro leaf into filling in each egg.
10. Lightly dust eggs with Spicy Slavo Salt.