A delicious and healthy substitute to mashed potatoes - so good our 5 year old can't tell the difference!
1 Cauliflower Head - broken into bite sized pieces
1/2 Yellow Onion - chopped
2 Garlic Cloves - chopped
1-2 Tbl Truffle Oil
1/2-1c Almond Milk (whole 30) or regular milk (for the rest of you lucky folks)
1. Steam cauliflower until completely cooked through - no crunch at all.
2. Sauté onions and garlic until translucent. Be sure not to brown as this will dull the color of the mashers.
3. In a blender combine steamed cauliflower and onions.
4. Add a little milk just to get everything moving in the blender careful not to add too much as this will make it soupy. Don't worry about the ratio of ingredients in blender as everything will be combined later.
5. Mix all of the blended batches together in a bowl or pot and taste. Add Slavo Salt and truffle oil to your taste.