5lb sirloin Beef cut 1/4-1/2" slices
1cup Soy Sauce
1/2cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4cup Brown Sugar
1/4cup Sambal Garlic Chili Paste
All-Purpose Slavo Salt
1. Cut sirloin across the grain (I think this makes it easier to chew) and place in a gallon ziplock bag.
2. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl except Slavo Salt and then pour over sliced beef.
3. Marinade in fridge overnight.
4. Remove meat from marinade and discard. Lay meet across the smoker grates, no need to leave space as the meat will shrink and allow for airflow.
5. Lightly season the meat with all-purpose Slavo Salt, don't go crazy because the marinade already has a salt flavor to it.
6. Turn smoker onto 185 degrees and let it roll for 4-5 hours until meat hits your level of doneness.