2 Small Heirloom Tomatoes – or 1 large
1/4c Jicama – cut into 1″ long strips
8 Fresh Basil Leaves – sliced into super thin strips
1/4 bunch Green Onions – thinly sliced
2 Bacon Strips – cooked and crumbled – (save the grease)
2 tsp Slavo Salt
Cholula Hot Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. In a medium or small nonstick frypan, cook the bacon until crispy, remove from pan and set aside.
3. In the same pan, toss in everything except the eggs and lightly sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Next, pour your whisked eggs into the pan with everything else and reduce heat to medium high. Don’t mess with them just let the bottom and sides begin to set for about 3 minutes.
5. Place fry pan into the preheated oven and allow to cook for 6-10 minutes. Shake the handle of the pan to tell when the frittata is finished. If the center of the egg mixture is still moving around like jello it needs more time. Once everything is stable, remove from oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
6. You’ll notice that once the frittata cools it will collapse a little. Once this happens it is ready to serve. I used Cholula Hot Sauce to give ours a little more kick. Enjoy!