Did you know that June is Turkey Lovers’ month? We know, seems a little strange to us as well, however, it is a great excuse to grill up a couple of turkey burgers. Here is a recipe that is both healthy and delicious – love it!
2 lbs Ground Turkey
¼ cup Cilantro – Chopped Fine
1 Garlic Clove – Minced
3 tsp Jalapeño or Serrano Chile – Minced with Seeds
1tsp Coriander – Ground
1tsp Cumin – Ground
1tsp Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
1. In a larger bowl, mix together onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeño or serrano chile, coriander, cumin, paprika, and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Transfer turkey into bowl and mix with ingredients well. Be careful not to over handle the mixture, you want to touch it just enough to get all incorporated well.
3. Form into four 1/2″-thick patties. Season with Slavo Salt.
4. Grill burgers over medium heat until cooked through, 5-7 minutes per side.
5. Feel free to use the cheese of your choice, Pepper Jack, Cheddar or Colby are our favorites here.