There are a million ways to put your own spin on this easy recipe. You can add ‘shrooms, squash or peppers to the quinoa. Or avocado, tomato, cucumber, cheeses to the salad – along with your choice of dressing.
1 Pork tenderloin
1 Yellow onion – small diced
2 cups Chicken Stock
1 cup Quinoa – rinsed (the powder on dried quinoa can produce a funky bitter flavor)
1lb Lettuce – arugula, spring mix, spinach, your choice
3 tablespoons Sesame vinaigrette – You can use any type of vinaigrette but Sesame turns out super tasty
1. In a pot, over med-high heat add onions and cook until they become translucent.
2. Add in the rinsed quinoa and mix together.
3. Add in the chicken stock, 2 tablespoons of Slavo Salt and mix together.
4. Bring pot to a boil and then reduce to medium heat. Allow to continue cooking until liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
5. Once liquid is absorbed, remove from heat and chill. You can also serve this warm or hot kinda like risotto.
6. Season tenderloin excessively with Slavo Salt.
7. Place on preheated grill to sear completely around.
8. Once tenderloin is cooked through after about 12 minutes of rotating remove from grill and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
9. Combine lettuce, quinoa and dressing in a bowl. Mix well.
10. Slice out pork loin and lay over a pile of the salad.
11. Boom Enjoy.