Grilled Portobello Mushroom – cut into 1/4″ strips
Grilled Zucchini – cut into 1/4″ strips
Grilled Yellow Squash – cut into 1/4″ strips
Red Bell Pepper Quarters – cut into 1/4″ strips
Mozzarella Cheese – Grated
Sautéed Onions & Mushrooms
Ciabatta, hoagie or pita bread
1. Cut the raw vegetables in long slices, rub with oil and Slavo Salt, place on the grill and you are good for dinner.
2. Take your leftovers the next day and slice into 1/4″ strips.
3. Toss all the strips into a hot frypan with a bit of oil. Cook over high heat and toss until warmed through.
4. Taste to check the seasoning – you will probably need a dash or two of Slavo Salt.
5. Place veggies on grilled, toasted or broiled hoagie/ciabatta roll, add pesto and you are good to go.