Tomorrow is National French Fry day – so on this special occasion celebrate by serving up your favorite style of fries. We LOVE this recipe for sweet potato fries – healthy and delish!
1 ½ lb Sweet Potatoes – peeled and sliced into 1/2″ slices then cut again into 1/2″ fries
2 Tbl Olive Oil
2 Tbl Parsley – chopped fine
1 tsp Fresh Thyme – Chopped Fine
1/4 tsp Rosemary – minced (careful not to use too much as it can takeover the flavor of the fries)
2 Tbl Slavo Salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl toss fries, olive oil and Slavo Salt and mix well.
3. Place on greased sheet pan and into oven for 20-25 minutes.
4. Occasionally shake pan around to flip over fries.
5. Once fries are cooked to the temp you like remove from oven and onto platter.
6. Sprinkle rosemary, parsley and thyme over fries as well as more Slavo Salt if needed. You can also sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese for an extra zip!
#nationalfrenchfryday #frenchfries #slavosalt