2 6oz filets of halibut (skin removed)
1 cup coconut milk
3 Tlb green curry paste
2 Tlb ginger minced
½ head of cauliflower
1 red bell pepper (seeded cut into thin strips)
½ bunch of green onions chopped thin
1/3 bunch cilantro chopped fine
1 can sliced water chestnuts
½ red onion chopped fine
½ cup sliced mushrooms
2 Tlb grapeseed oil
1 lime juiced
2 Serrano peppers
3 baby carrots sliced thin
For the Green Curry Sauce:
1. Combine coconut and green curry in a small saucepan over medium heat on the stove.
2. Mix well and reduce volume by half, stirring occasionally.
3. Hold warm until serving
For the rice:
1. Break cauliflower into florets and pulse in food processor until roughly rice consistency. Do not over-pulse. Set aside.
2. Scramble both eggs and set aside
3. In a large skillet over high-heat add sesame oil, onions, mushrooms, ginger and pan fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add peppers, and carrots, continue cooking for 5 minutes.
5. Add pulsed cauliflower and continue pan-frying until heated through (approximately 4-5 minutes).
6. Add egg, green onions and cilantro, mixing well.
7. Season to taste with Slavo Salt and lime juice.
For the halibut:
1. Season both sides of filets with Slavo Salt
2. In a separate frying pan over high, high heat add 3 Tbl of grapeseed oil. Once oil is hot, add both filets and cook over high heat for 2 minutes.
3. Lift each filet up and put back down on same side allowing oil to move back under filets in the pan (this will give you a golden crispy crust). Cook for 1 more minute.
4. Flip filets over and cook for 2-3 minutes, remove from heat and allow to cool (3 minutes)
1. Spoon cauliflower rice mixture into center of plate, drizzle green curry sauce and place halibut filet on top.