12 large eggs
1/3 cup Mayo
2-3 tsp. Chipotle Chiles in Adobo Sauce – finely chopped or pureed
1 bunch Chives – finely chopped
24 fresh Cilantro Leaves
1. Place eggs in large saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover. Bring to simmer over high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer gently 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain eggs; cover with ice and water and let stand until cold.
3. Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Spoon yolks into small bowl; arrange whites on platter.
4. Finely grate yolks on small holes of box grater into medium bowl.
5. Mix in mayonnaise and chives, then 2 teaspoons chopped chipotle chiles. Add more chopped chiles, if desired, for more heat.
6. Season filling to taste with Slavo Salt.
7. Using pastry bag fitted with 1/2-inch-diameter star tip, pipe filling into egg whites.
8. Cover and chill eggs at least 2 hours and up to 1 day.
9. Press 1 cilantro leaf into filling in each egg and serve.
Be careful with the amount of chipotles you use, as they can get really spicy!