If you haven’t tried kale chips yet you need to stop what you are doing right now and make this snack. Seriously, this crispy, salty, delicious recipe will convert even the non-Kale fan.
1 Bunch Fresh Kale
1 Tbl Olive Oil
2 tsp Slavo Salt
1oz Manchego or Parmesan Cheese – fine grated (omit this for Paleo and Whole30 diets)
1. Wash kale leaves well and pat dry with a towel.
2. Remove stems and tear leaves into “potato chip” sized pieces
3. In a mixing bowl, toss kale, olive oil and Slavo Salt. You want just enough oil to lightly coat the kale, don’t use too much.
4. Place the leaves on a cookie sheet and into a preheated 250 degree oven for 30-35 minutes until crisp.
5. Remove from pan and place in serving bowl. Lightly dust with grated cheese.