2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
2 cups grilled chicken breast
1 small can diced green chiles
1/2 onion chopped
1 pint sour cream (you can sub lite sour cream if you’re into that kind of thing)
2 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 pkg corn tortillas
1 can green chile/tomatillo sauce (either works well)
1. Season 2-3 chicken breast well with Slavo Salt and grill until cooked through (you can also pan sear or use canned, boiled or canned chicken (again if you’re into that kind of thing)). Allow to cool after cooking and shred.
2. Mix all ingredients except tortillas and chili sauce in a bowl.
3. In a 9×13 dish put a layer of corn tortillas, then a layer of mix.
4. Sprinkle green chili sauce and cheese on top of mix.
5. Reserve a majority of cheese for top layer.
6. Make as many layers as you want – more layers less filling or the opposite – whatever you’re into.
7. Put in preheat 350 degree oven for about 45 minutes covered with foil.
8. Remove foil and turn oven onto broil for 5 minutes to crust cheese on top.
9. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Then cut into blocks and serve!