2 chicken breasts
½ lb cheddar cheese – grated
1 ½ cups Triscuit crackers – crushed
1 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray an oven-proof dish with cooking spray.
3. Season chicken breasts with Slavo Salt and place into baking dish.
4. Cover chicken with sour cream
5. Mix grated cheese and crushed Triscuits together and spread on top of sour cream and chicken. You should have a healthy layer to form the crust – I personally don’t think you can use too much!
6. Place dish in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.