The epitome of comfort food, this B&G recipe is super easy and perfect for Christmas morning, or lazy Sunday mornings or pretty much any morning in our house. Enjoy!!
1lb Spicy Ground Sausage
1 cup Milk
1/4-1/3 cup Flour
Slavo Salt – (Spicy, Original or Pure Garlic)
1. Preheat oven per directions on biscuits (we like the Grands Butter Flavor).
2. In a large hot skillet, add the sausage. Break it up and brown, cooking thoroughly.
3. Add the flour to the skillet and stir in well. The purpose is to soak up all the grease. The more flour that is used will require more milk to achieve a good consistency and produce more gravy.
4. Add milk and stir well. Cook for 10 minutes until gravy becomes thick and flour taste is cooked out.
5. Season gravy with Slavo Salt to achieve desired flavor, careful as to not overpower the gravy.
6. Pour gravy over biscuits and serve!