Dairy-free, Paleo/Whole30, Gluten-free and completely FULL of flavor. We love this recipe – hope you enjoy it too!
4 Pork Chops – boneless or bone-in are cool
½ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 cup Almond Flour
2-3 Tbl Slavo Salt
1. To make your egg wash, combine egg and almond milk – mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, combine almond flour and Slavo Salt – mix well.
3. Dip chops into the egg wash then dredge in the flour mixture giving a nice coating all the way around. You can double dip them back in the egg wash and the flour for a thicker crust if you want but we didn’t.
4. Preheat oven to 350.
5. Get a large oven-proof skillet hot on the stove. Add clarified butter (or grape seed oil) and get hot.
6. Place each of the coated chops into the frying pan and cook until they have a nice golden dark brown color on each side.
7. Place frypan in the oven and continue cooking the chops for 5-10 minutes depending on their thickness. Use the touch test to make sure they are cooked through.
8. Remove from oven and place chops on paper towels to remove some of the oil and allow to rest for 5 minutes.