Happy National Poultry Day! In honor of this special occasion we are sharing our FAVORITE chicken recipe. This is a great dish that has tons of flavor and produces moist, delicious chicken. For a lighter version, you can substitute light or non-fat ingredients and it will still taste amazing! Enjoy!
2 chicken breasts
½ lb cheddar cheese – grated
1 1/2 cup Cheez-It crackers – crushed
1 cups sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray an oven-proof dish with cooking spray.
3. Season chicken breasts with Slavo Salt and place into baking dish.
4. Cover chicken with sour cream
5. Mix grated cheese and crushed Cheez-Its together and spread on top of sour cream and chicken. You should have a healthy (ha-ha) layer to form the crust – I personally don’t think you can use too much!
6. Place dish in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.