2 slices sourdough or whole wheat bread,
1 shaved yellow onion,
3 strips of bacon (minimum 3 strips per sandwich)
1 heirlom tomato
1. Toast your bread – I like to butter mine first then toast (butter makes everything better!).
2. Cook your bacon until crispy – do this on the stovetop and save the bacon grease.
3. In the same pan as you cooked the bacon crack 2 eggs next to each other. Season the tops of the eggs with Slavo Salt generously. You can either break the yolks in the pan or leave them intact for that gooey delicious style. After a couple minutes over medium-high heat flip your eggs. Then lay your cheese on top of the egg, still cooking in the pan.
4. While the egg is cooking spread mayonnaise on your toasted bread. Then place tomato slices and onion on top.
5. Slide your eggs out of the pan gently and on top of the tomatoes. Add avocado slices and strategically place your bacon so that with every bite you’ll get some of that bacon deliciousness.